Friday 22 January 2016

Inspirational Artists.

Eminem
I looked into Eminem's history and very much enjoy his story of how he came from nothing to being the artist he is today, I applied this to my own artist as many hip-hop artists do come from nothing to becoming huge in the music industry.

The Notorious B.I.G.
The Notorious B.I.G. was a huge inspiration to the image of my artist, his style is very unique in hip-hop music which made me want to apply it to my own artist.
Dr D.R.E.
Dr. DRE is one of the worlds best producers and has an excellent eye for seeing potential in up and coming artists, proven by his signing of Eminem to his record label, he inspired me to make a hip-hop magazine as I'm very fond of the genre and Dre himself.
Tupac
Tupac Shakur is still one of the figureheads in modern hip-hop his music has continued to inspire many over the past two decades despite his premature death in September 1996.
Snoop Dogg
Snoop is one artist who has collaborated many times with Dr DRE and featured in a few songs on Dre's comeback album '2001', he is huge in the hip-hop industry of modern day and has been making music since the early 90's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment