Monday 18 January 2016

Language Register.

I intend to approach my magazine from a formal perspective to maintain professionalism despite making a hip-hop magazine. I may use informal terms when either quoting what my artist/another artist has said or when describing something from this genre. The magazine has to appeal to my target audience so formatting and wording my magazine in the correct way has to be precise. My aim is to make my artist appeal to my readers so he must fit the criteria that they want to see in an upcoming artist. I aim to make my audience like my artist for his proud nature, most famous hip-hop artists are proud of themselves, they have to big themselves up to compete with other artists. There is a fine line between being proud and being arrogant so I intend to make sure my audience want to listen to my artists content.

No comments:

Post a Comment