Sunday 17 April 2016

Evaluation Question Three.






I believe Bauer media would be a very good institution that could distribute my magazine in a successful manner, Bauer media is a division of the Bauer Media Group which is europe's largest privately owned publishing group. The Bauer media group is a worldwide empire that offers over 300 magazines in 15 countries, Bauer would be ideal for my magazine because they have a large worldwide audience that my magazine would be distributed to. Bauer media are UK based and publish successful magazines such as 'Kerrang' and 'Q', Kerrang is a magazine devoted to rock music and Q looks at a larger variety of music which is well known for it's extensive section for reviews. I would choose Bauer because of the large audience they already have, therefore this distributor offers a lot to my magazine and it is also based in the UK. Despite publishing magazines such as Kerrang, I believe there is a gap in the market for a hip-hop magazine to be successfully distributed by Bauer media due to it's large empire and the size of the institution.